Tourist found hidden camera filming sunb Sydney
A tourist made an alarming discovery when she picked a discarded plastic bottle to throw in dustbin on Sydney’s Brighton-Le-Sands beach. The police said in the report that when the tourist spotted the camera in a plastic water bottle to film mothers and sisters on a beach, she called the police. Michelle Montcourt, from Mexico, was the one who found the camera while sunbathing on the south end of the beach.
She said he threw a water bottle behind her and walked away. When she picked the bottle to throw in a dustbin, she saw him running off. At this time, she noticed the camera. St George Police has confirmed receiving the complaint and said that the investigation is underway. The device seems to be made by a professional.
Other News by This Author
The upcoming proposed flight from New York to Sydney will be first of its kind as it is going to be a 20-hour nonstop flight. The pilots have to undergo many tests, including urine samples and brain monitoring, to test fatigue levels. According to the reports, Boeing and Airbus are still developing aircrafts modifications required for such a long flight with a full payload.
Qantas is going to test Boeing 989-9 flight between New York to Sydney for the first time. The main question here if such a long flight is bearable or not. The Australian airline wants to see what are the possibilities of such flights under its Project Sunrise. It is going to be a 10000 miles trip which will take off on Friday night from New York and lands on Sunday morning Local Time in Australia.
The organizers have to look for a new location for multi-day events as the City of Sydney Council has banned significant events at Hyde Park from next year. Sydney Festival and Night Noodle Markets are the two most prominent events that take place at this Park, and now they have to look for another venue. The event organizers have promised that the events will take place in the center of Sydney, and they are working on the replacement venue.
City of Sydney lord mayor Clover Moore said in a statement that the Park has to stay available for public all year round, and this is the main reason behind the ban. She said the Park is a heritage site, and it has to be maintained carefully. The Night Noodle Markets were taking place at the same venue for the last 16 years and attracted close to 400,000 people last year.
Other News Sydney
Tomorrow morning the first non-stop flight from NYC to Sydney on a commercial airliner is going to depart. Qantas, the biggest air company in the country, informed, that it redirected the Boeing Dreamliner to launch its first test flight, which is expected to take from 19 to 20 hours. There will be only 50 passengers and the crew on board the aircraft, which will check some airplane's features, for example, sleep monitoring. The plane will fly from New York on Saturday morning and will land in Sydney on Sunday morning approximately. Qantas also said, they are going to start another flight in 2022.
A man was accused in drug offenses, including cocaine shipments. Police said, they would say in the court that the man took part in the supply of large amount of cocaine for commercial purposes several times between July and October this year. He was denied bail, and today he was to appear before the Fairfield Local Court. Around 1:15 PM on Wednesday, a third search warrant was executed together with South Australian police in a house in Greenacre. A 40-year-old woman was arrested and taken to police. The officers seized some drugs, allegedly cocaine and drug-related items.
An application for her extradition to South Australia will be filed with a local Bankstown court to indict the alleged distribution of cocaine. In South Australia, there were other arrests, such as a 39-year-old man from New South Wales, who was charged with seven worsened drug charges. It was alleged that he would appear before the court of Adelaide Magistrate, along with a 46-year-old man accused in four charges of drug trafficking. A 30-year-old man was charged on two counts of drug smuggling. He was released on bail and was due to appear on Adelaide Magistrate's Court on December 4.
SA chief police inspector Tony Cremeri said, that the criminals cannot use state borders without avoiding arrest.
The New South Wales State Police Organized Crime Unit commander, Acting Police Inspector Damien Bofils, said these arrests are a great example of how an interagency criminal response can be extremely working.
Other News Australia
According to the reports, around fifty-two per cent of businesses in Perth and Kinross are expecting a drop in the spending power of customers due to uncertainty over Brexit. The figures also stated that 55 per cent of the businesses have not yet prepared for Brexit. Most of them are unaware of the measures they would need to do to reduce any loses.
Forty per cent of the respondents to the survey said that they expect a drop in the number of tourists, and 35 per cent are concerned about the availability and cost of the imported goods and services. The UK is all set to leave the European Union by the end of this month. According to the survey, only 14 per cent of businesses are aware of the grants available for preparation for Brexit. Keith McNamara, who is the deputy director for housing and environment at Perth and Kinross Council, said in a statement that though there is a lot of uncertainty over Brexit, it is high time the business should start preparing for it.
A stepfather in Perth crossed all limits when he forced his teenage stepdaughter to dance in a nappy and sports bra and recording her while dancing on a song from the video game ‘Fortnite.’ He also forced her to write “$5 for sex” on her bare body. The WA judge was disgusted with the actions of the man. The court and police have decided not to release any names to ensure the identity of the girl is protected.
He admitted in front of the court that he laughed and said “you are anorexic” and “old men would love this” while recording the whole act on his mobile phone. The man sent the images and videos to the victim’s brother. The 34-year-old has pleaded guilty but skipped jail time as, according to the judge Christopher Stevenson of the District Court, there was no “inappropriate sexual intent” involved in this case.