Sydney Penthouse sold for $140 Million, Sydney
The sale of multiple floors at the top of Renzo Piano-designed development in Sydney has broken the real estate records in the country. The building became the most expensive residence sold in the history of the country. A local buyer bought the three-floor in an off-market deal for more than A$140 million. The exact price could not be confirmed, and the identity of the buyer has also not been revealed.
The sale consists of a single-floor penthouse in addition to a duplex penthouse in the tallest tower in the One Sydney Harbour project, which is still under construction. The building will be completed by 2023. The One Sydney Harbour project is a collection of three luxury residential buildings in the Barangaroo area of Sydney, which is situated on the northwestern shore of the city. The buildings are designed by world renowned architect who has been bestowed by Pritzker Price.
Other News by This Author
A tourist made an alarming discovery when she picked a discarded plastic bottle to throw in dustbin on Sydney’s Brighton-Le-Sands beach. The police said in the report that when the tourist spotted the camera in a plastic water bottle to film mothers and sisters on a beach, she called the police. Michelle Montcourt, from Mexico, was the one who found the camera while sunbathing on the south end of the beach.
She said he threw a water bottle behind her and walked away. When she picked the bottle to throw in a dustbin, she saw him running off. At this time, she noticed the camera. St George Police has confirmed receiving the complaint and said that the investigation is underway. The device seems to be made by a professional.
The upcoming proposed flight from New York to Sydney will be first of its kind as it is going to be a 20-hour nonstop flight. The pilots have to undergo many tests, including urine samples and brain monitoring, to test fatigue levels. According to the reports, Boeing and Airbus are still developing aircrafts modifications required for such a long flight with a full payload.
Qantas is going to test Boeing 989-9 flight between New York to Sydney for the first time. The main question here if such a long flight is bearable or not. The Australian airline wants to see what are the possibilities of such flights under its Project Sunrise. It is going to be a 10000 miles trip which will take off on Friday night from New York and lands on Sunday morning Local Time in Australia.
The organizers have to look for a new location for multi-day events as the City of Sydney Council has banned significant events at Hyde Park from next year. Sydney Festival and Night Noodle Markets are the two most prominent events that take place at this Park, and now they have to look for another venue. The event organizers have promised that the events will take place in the center of Sydney, and they are working on the replacement venue.
City of Sydney lord mayor Clover Moore said in a statement that the Park has to stay available for public all year round, and this is the main reason behind the ban. She said the Park is a heritage site, and it has to be maintained carefully. The Night Noodle Markets were taking place at the same venue for the last 16 years and attracted close to 400,000 people last year.
Other News Sydney
When Jeff Fenech bore an open-heart rescue operation, he was not concerned about a fatal infection, but about the realization that he would not be able to take his daughter down the aisle at her wedding. The prospect of missing a big day aroused the world champion to do the incredible in just 10 days. It became his hardest fight, according to his words.
A 55-year-old man had a training camp in Bangkok two weeks ago when he started coughing up blood. His friends ignored his requests to leave him alone and called an ambulance, which, according to doctors, could save his life. Fenech had a potentially fatal heart infection that nearly killed him, which meant he needed open heart surgery
Fenech's daughter and her groom decided to do a bedside wedding ceremony, as she didn't want her father's absence. After it a couple went to Sydney ceremony and Fenech decided to follow him. Now he is exhausted, but said, it was worth it.
The state government of New South Wales today announced the location of seven stations on the new metro line, which is expected to open to the public by 2030.Metro stations will be built in Westmead, North Strathfield, Parramatta, North Bearwood, Sydney Olympic Park, Five Docks and Gulf Sites, said the State Prime Minister. Work starts next year. The metro will double the railway capacity between Parramatta and the Sydney CBD by more than half and reduce the travel time between the two centers by approximately 20 minutes. To implement the project, about 23 residential facilities and about 93 business sites will be acquired.
David Borger, executive director of the West Sydney Business Chamber, said work should begin as soon as possible in order to expand what he called Australia's fastest growing and most congested line.
In April of this year Angela Aspinall, the mother of two from Drummoyne, fainted after losing a significant amount of blood. Her 11-year-old daughter, Lucinda, admitted that something was terribly wrong and called an ambulance. Earlier Lucinda lost a father, because of cardiac arrest, and was terrified, she could lose a mother, either. Ms Aspinal, says, she is proud of her daughter calm and confident acts. Lucinda stayed on the phone until the paramedics arrived, and today she is rewarded a New South Wales State Ambulance Star Award. There are five children, who received the award. The awards are part of the New South Wales State Ambulance Recognition Day, which admits health professionals and community members who have shown courage and leadership.
Other News Australia
Perth and Kinross Council are inviting people from the public to give suggestions on the plans to replace a building of Perth high School. The plan includes a new playground area, parking areas, landscaping, and new sports pitches. On Monday, October, 28th at the school on Oakbank Road, a pre-application consultation is going to take place.
According to the spokesperson of Perth and Kinross Council, the suggestions by the public will be submitted to Perth and Kinross Council development management by NORR Architects, agent for the applicant, Perth and Kinross Council. The members can attend a drop-in session in the assembly hall of the school between 4 PM and 8 PM. The event will inform the members of the public about the plans and will then take their suggestions.
From the last 13 years, the controversial ‘Faces of the Community’ artwork was an integral part of the Cockburn Train Station. The two faces have, however, now been removed from the station. In a statement transport minister Rita Saffioti said that the Public Transport Authority had removed the artwork as there were some safety concerns.
The artwork was originally installed as a part of the public art project. The faces were composite of the 250 locals from the Cockburn area. The artwork cost $40,000, and now it was falling apart because of the sun damage. Ms. Saffioti said that there was a potential risk that a part of it might have fallen on to a person or a vehicle. Interestingly the people of the city said they are not going to miss it anyway.
A police officer crashed his patrol car into traffic lights. The accident caused damage, which can be estimated to worth thousands of pounds. PC Mark Chance overtook a colleague who was cycling after getting out of the car about 50 meters away. The accident made the local authorities install temporary traffic lights after the traffic lights were obliterated. The estimated amount of damage is expected to be about 3,000 pounds.
Chance, the 25-year old driver, got a penalty of 600 pounds, and an additional six penalty points to his license. He admitted driving carelessly on 1st November in the Barrack Street of Perth. The video footage of Chance driving into the traffic lights was presented at the Perth Sheriff Court. Fiscal depute Mairi Graham told that the city of Perth had witnessed rain of most of the evening, and the surface was slippery. She added that the CCTV footage made the event crystal clear.
Other world news
Syed Kaleem Imam, Sindh Inspector-General (IG) ordered women's desks to be set up at all police stations in the province and created technology to record women's grievances and child protection cells while chairing a Tuesday meeting.
The workshop was held to review women's progress and cells for child protection, address the challenges posed to these units, and consider a possible approach to operate them.
As the session continued, the meeting participants were briefed about the specifics of the women's and child protection cells reported grievances, as well as the steps taken to resolve them.
They were told that 20 complaints from Karachi were registered in Sindh, 18 of which were answered and one was dealt with.
The meeting was once again told 1,364 complaints have been registered from Hyderabad, 1,305 of which have been addressed and 59 are being addressed, and 862 complaints have been received from Sukkur, 782 of which have been resolved and 80 are being addressed.
В Воронежской области, на территории Павловской и Борисоглебской больниц, появились вертолётные площадки. Об этом, 22 октября, сообщил региональный департамента здравоохранения.Представители министерства здравоохранения сообщают что это существенно облегчит роботу всем работникам больниц.
Благоустройство территории завершено с твёрдым покрытием, установлено свето-оборудование, нанесена разметка. В это время продолжается подготовка необходимой документации для получения паспорта аэронавигации. Предполагается, что площадки будут работать круглосуточно.
В прошлом году врачи Центра медицины катастроф эвакуировали с помощью авиации 30 человек, автомобильным транспортом — 45. Из Борисоглебска в центр доставили на автомобилях 20 пациентов, вертолетом Центра медицины — 32 человека.
В дальнейшем скорость доставки пострадавших возрастет вдвое а затраты упадут в полтора раза что благоприятно повлияет на обстановку в области.
A gang has attacked a 17-year-old victim and shot him during the ambush. According to the reports, the teen was walking through the Huyton Park in Woolfall Heath last night. The police spokeswoman says that the police had been carrying out searches the whole day. The teen was hit in the face first and then shot in the leg. As per the police report, the teen reached the hospital with the help of a relative. The gunshot was on his thigh, which is not believed to be life-threatening.
The officers are currently searching the whole area and making house-to-house inquiries to find out more about the incident. The police have collected CCTV footage as well from the area. According to Detective Inspector Sean Kelly Martland, the investigation is still under the early stages, and the motive behind the attack is still unknown.