Outbreak of coronavirus gets more seriou Sydney
Outbreak of coronavirus gets more serious
More and more cases of infection with coronavirus in Australia are becoming known every day. New South Wales is one of the states with the biggest number of the infected. Recently a college in Sydney has reported that 11 students of it were infected. And parents of two of them have fallen ill as well.
Now NSW Health is investigating the reasons of such an outbreak of the dangerous disease and checking places where there are always many people. The schools and colleges, where the infected have been found are going to be closed for a while. And any establishment with a found infected person will be closed as well.
Other News by This Author
Third coronavirus death in Australia
Today doctors have confirmed the death of an 82-year-old employee in the home for elderly in the northern part of Sydney. He has recently been confirmed infected with coronavirus as well as another woman from that very centre. She died earlier. Two other people were confirmed with infection after communication with the worker of the care centre. He died in the hospital, and the director of the home for elderly sympathized the died's relatives and said he was really saddened by this incident.
The children from near childcare centre visited the centre with the infected worker and all of them have undergone a test.
NSW Health informed that almost 40 cases of infection are confirmed and nearly 500 are being investigated.
International Women's Day in Sydney
Celebration of the International Women's Day is going to take place in Sydney. This celebration of this day is firstly a fight for equal rights of women, dignified salary and protest against domestic violence. Women in Australia even today face such problems.
There are several special events for ladies in Sydney. The main one is the festival in Sydney Opera House. Influential speakers will perform there and tickets are not very expensive.
IWD Bar will have a charity party with bartenders' performance. All risen money for the show and cocktails will be spent on fight with family violence.
Another one is exhibition in MCA. There you will be able to enjoy works of contemporary art of women artist.
Sydney childcare centre suspected with coronavirus
Banksia Cottage is a centre of care after children in Sydney. It is situated next to the home for elderly, where recently several cases of coronavirus have been noticed. Two senior people, a man and a woman have been infected. A man was working there. So, now employees of the childcare centre are undergoing test for coronavirus.
Health Minister informs that the infected worker did not communicate with other workors of the childcare centre. But the problem is that children from the centre visited the home for elderly and now everyone should pass the test.
Doctors are examining the situation in both centres constantly.
Other News Sydney
Women brawl love toilet paper in Sydney supermarket, police were called
Australia is facing a shortage of toilet papers after the menaces of coronavirus in China, as 40% of toilet paper is imported from that country. This situation created a rumpus in a western Sydney supermarket when three women fought over toilet paper. NSW police were called to the supermarket after the situation went out of control on Saturday, March 7. The police instructed the shoppers to behave properly as such behavior will not be entertained in the future.
Andrew New, an inspector of NSW, said, "There is no need for it. It isn't the Thunderdome; it isn't Mad Max, we don't need to do that." In that shoppers' brawl at Woolworths Store of Chullora, a 49 years old lady got bumped. A video of women fighting over toilet paper got viral on social media.
Epping Boys School reopens, six mode COVID-19 cases reported in Sydney
In the last week, a student of Epping Boys School of North Sydney has diagnosed positive in coronavirus tests, after which sixty-nine staff members and students were asked to live in isolation for at least 14 days. The school was also closed on Friday for sterilization and health care. The NSW Department of Education announced that the school would reopen from Monday following its usual routine.
On the other side, six new cases of coronavirus were reported on Saturday, March 7, in New South Wales, which totaled the number of COVID-19 victims to 34. Five of these patients belong to the same family, while one of them recently returned from Italy on Qatar Airways. NSW Health is running a campaign to test the coronavirus in people with risk and showed a positive attitude towards this hazard.
Reopening of Epping Boys' High School after proper sanitation.
The Epping Boys' High School of Sydney was closed after a student was found infected with positive results of Coronavirus. Currently, the total number of a confirmed case of COVID-19 has become 34. The High school, which was closed following the fear of transmission of Coronavirus, will reopen on Monday to regulate the usual routine. A 16-year-old student of the school who is the son of Ryde Hospital healthcare worker was found with positive results of Coronavirus. After this case, the school was closed for proper cleaning and disinfection.
The NSW Health has stated that they are examining the reason for the infection of COVID-19 in that teenager. The students who were in close contact with that boy were asked to isolate themselves for 14 days to avoid more cases.
Other News Australia
A baby girl found dead in Brisbane
A baby girl was found dead in a Brisbane home on Saturday morning. The Queensland police are conducting a murder investigation after the discovery of the girl in Zillmere, North Brisbane. Paramedics and emergency services were called to a house on Handford Road at 6 am, but they failed to save the baby. Police with forensic officials we're seen at the scene for the whole day examining the case suspecting the murder of that little girl.
The sudden death of the baby girl has created the suspicion of murder. However, the surrounding of the property was ambiguous. Police called the homicide investigation on the afternoon of March 7. Katrina Caroll, Queensland Police Commissioner, announced the unfortunate death of the baby girl. Child Protective Investigation Unit is also working on investigating the case.
Roar Veteran leaves Brisbane
The Brisbane Roar announced the departure of Jacob Pepper from the club on Friday, March 6. Pepper, an incredible defender, joined the Brisbane club in 2013 after leaving Western Sydney. This 27 years old played more than 100 matches in A-League for the club and contributed several victories for the team. He got selected for the Brisbane Roar through his rank of Newcastle Jets.
As per the recent report, Jon Pepper has mutually agreed to the club for his exit. The defender thanked the team, club members, Robbie (Head Coach), and Tony for making his time memorable and to cherish in Brisbane. He also added that the club was his family, but it is the time to move to the next chapter of his life. He also wished luck to the club to make a place in the finals of A-League.
Family of Brisbane baby girl trolled for their answers.
A Brisbane girl was found dead on Saturday morning, which is expected to be a murder case. The newborn baby was admitted to the Prince Charles Hospital after her family found her in the cot of the house in Zillmere with no response. The family of the baby has claimed that they have no idea what can kill her. After the announcement of the death of the baby at the hospital, the police launched a homicide investigation and sent the body for autopsy.
Krystal Forsyth, the aunt of the baby girl, said that people need not predict the reason for the death of their baby until the police complete their investigation. She also added that everyone in the family loved Bellah-Rose, and they will fight to get justice for her.
Other world news
В Воронеже перевернулась фура с кирпичами.
Грузовой автомобиль с кирпичами перевернулся в Воронеже. Дорожно-транспортное происшествие произошло рядом с домом номер 234(б) по улице девятого января приблизительно в два часа ночи, десятого марта, во вторник. Об этом прессе стало известно из Городской Государственной инспекции безопасности дорожного движения.
Согласно с предварительными данными водитель грузовика марки “Тонар” сорока лет, при выезде на окружную трассу не справившись с управлением допустил опрокидывание автомобиля. Из кузова фуры на дорогу выпали кирпичи. Из людей никто не пострадал. По факту дорожно-транспортного происшествия сотрудники правоохранительных органов проводят проверки и выяснять все причины и обстоятельства данной аварии.
Последствия дорожно-транспортного происшествия попали на видео. Данный ролик был размещен в социальной сети “Вконтакте” а именно в паблике “Аварии и ДТП Воронежа”. На кадрах данного видео видно гора белых кирпичей. Также заметно что дорожно-транспортное происшествие не затрудняло движение на данном участке дороги..