Poisoned Cocktails: 19-year-old travels Perth
Bailey Chalmers, 19 mentioned on Facebook, his story of contaminated drinks in Bali.
As the saying goes, ‘Don’t drink spirits in Bali’, with Chalmers, the fact had been proven right. Bailey had a $14 drink at a reputed bar in Bali, and to his shock, he landed in a hospital after being poisoned with methanol.
According to Bailey, night after unknowingly consuming the methanol poisoned drink, he experienced the most excruciating hangover accompanied by severe body ache, blurred vision etc.
He was immediately rushed to the Bali International Hospital and after a basic examines, was flown back to Perth for further procedures. To their shock, no vision loss was a miracle that had happened. A doctor told bailey that he’s lucky to be alive.