A famous fence with teddy bears is destr Adelaide
Two years ago a weird fence with teddy bears was built by a radio host Andrew "Cosi" Costello.on one of South Australia's major regional highways. Some people didn't mind it, because it was sort of a landmark, someone complained, as DPTI has reduced allowed velocity for cars. Since its beginning, fence has grown up to the length of 1 km, as other people added new and new bears.
Today the builder of the fence shared in a social media a photo of a destroyed teddy-bear-fence. He said, he understoo d complaints about reducing speed, but criticize those actions. The attempt of fence's destruction had already taken place before, but now the bears are cut and thrown around. So, Costello installed cameras next to his fence and has now clear shots of the vandals.
Other News by This Author
Bridgestone World Solar Challenge has arranged a racein Australia. More than 3000 students from different countries and schools will take part in he competition. The feature is, that participants will drive from Darwin to Adelaide by ecologically clean solar vehicle. By the way, the students by themselves created and tested the cars. Anyway, the vehicle is being checked by the BWSC Scientific Faculty, which guarantees safety for moving in Australia. Energy of the vehicle is enough for 50 hours driving, other energy will be received from the sun. The competition has started on October 13 at 7 AM near the Darwin government building. Such contests take place each two years.
There are 9 control stops between Adelaide and Darwin, where leader change and the participants can find out all the necessary information about their location, weather, and fix some car problems, if they take place. Every day the drivers stop their journeys at 5 PM and have some rest. After 3000 km the drive finishes in Victoria Square, right in the center of Adelaide. There you can see real celebration.
The Bridgestone World Solar Challenge allows people to find out more about solar vehicle, develop and create new transport, which is safe for our planet.
Other News Australia
A child attacker, molester, and a potential pedophile Free have been awarded only eight years of prison, and he will be eligible for parole in August 2021. According to the reports, the parents and child safety advocates are not happy with the decision. Prominent child safety campaigner Bruce Morcombe said in his statement that Sterling Mervyn Free will be a free man after only eight years in prison and that too with a possibility of parole only after two and half years.
Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton said in his statement that the sentence is outrageous. According to the reports, Free, who is a 27-year-old father of twins and works as an insulation installer, lured the girl from a toy aisle of the Kmart Westfield North Lakes, north of Brisbane back in December last year and sexually assaulted her.
Almost a fortnight ago, a Brazilian national was knocked out in an alleged one-punch attack died. Ivan Susin, who was 29 years old, died at the Gold Coast University Hospital on Friday. He was allegedly punched at the Gold Coast. Lefoe, the man who knocked him out, is expected to have his charges upgraded to unlawful striking, causing death in his next court appearance. When Ivan was punched, his head smashed against the concrete in the Surfers Paradise nightclub during the small hours of October 2. According to the police report, he was sitting on a bench with some friends Orchid Avenue in Surfers Paradise about 1 am on October 1 when two men approached them. Lefoe, along with his friends, stole a chip from one of Ivan’s friends, which was followed by confrontation. Lefoe was seen fleeing the scene on foot after the incident.